Become a member and you’ll get:-
* Our quarterly magazine Rett News
The A5-sized colour magazine is packed with helpful articles written by both professionals and parents, research news from around the world, updates on our local and regional support services plus a look at our outstanding fundraisers. The magazine is available by post or in digital format.
* The Rett UK Family Companion
An A5-size handbook filled with informative articles written by doctors, therapists, researchers, teachers and other experts including our Family Support Team. Pages in the handbook can be removed, photocopied and taken to appointments.
* Invites to our Regional Roadshows and other events.
* Access to all the resources Rett UK has available both online and in hard copies if requested. We have downloadable information on all aspects of Rett syndrome, presentations from our Regional Roadshows, back copies of Rett News and an online version of the Family Companion, The Health Passport and The Health Checklist.
As a member, you’ll also have an important voice about the services we provide and we’ll be inviting you to take part in surveys, consultations and our Annual General Meeting. We really care about your opinion. This is your charity and everything we do is designed to meet your needs. Why not join us today and help shape the services that matter to you?
* Ready to become a member? Contact us on 01582 798910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No membership joining fee or annual subscription – but could you help us by making a Direct Debit Mandate ?