Could your business help us?
Your help will make a huge difference to the Rett families we support.
We’re always happy to receive charitable donations towards the almost £400,000 annual cost needed to provide our support services. And your business or organisation can help us in other ways, too.
- choose us as your Charity of the Year
- have our Rett UK collection boxes in your workplace
- encourage your staff to volunteer at our fundraising events
- challenge your employees to a Tough Mudders or team-building event
- sponsor one of our Regional Roadshows
And we’re always open to new ideas – so if you have a great way of raising money while boosting your business profile let us know!
* To discuss how you could help, please contact Becky Jenner, Rett UK’s Chief Executive Officer, on 01582 798910 or email@example.com
[note to designer – could we have this in a separate panel with room to add to the list?]
Thank you to…
* The Better Half Pub, Hove – raising money through their collection boxes
* Banstead May Queen Fayre, Surrey – £xx raised as their Charity of the Year
* The Gentleman’s Baristas, London – raising money in support of a sponsored cycle ride
*The EuroMarket in Luton – have 2 collection boxes at their checkouts