Wear something purple and/or green rather than your school clothes & donate £1 to help give a non-verbal child the gift of communication.
Uniform-free days are always popular.
They’re easy to organise and a fantastic way to raise money and awareness for Rett UK
How to get involved…
1. Get your child’s school/schools or maybe even your old school on board and set a date.
2. Let us know your date and we will:
- Send you out custom posters with your schools’ logo and information leaflets if needed.
- Help promote your event to all our followers on social media.
- Organise for large scale thank you posters for after the event letting you know how much you’ve raised
- Make sure we give you a massive shout out in Rett News our quarterly publication
To request an additional material email Robert.email@example.com or call 01582 798911